Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Enlightened Guild/Pinnacles or Orax

I was just considering starting up a fraternal organization with this name after watching a history of the Freemasons.  I wonder if an organization with such a name already exists?  It would seem like searching for this term on the internet would be my best bet for discovery, but for today at least, I'm done with that shit.  So, for now I'm running with it.  Ceremonies will be secret and plans to conspire are encouraged.  In addition I'll be creating a new custom quest for Hero Quest with the name "Pinnacles of Orax."  This surely doesn't exist and I'm not about to go searching for it either.  Get your barbarian and wizard powered up, because little mercy will be given and traps will be very difficult to avoid (right on the other side of doors where you can't search for them).