Saturday, August 13, 2011

Foreclosure of your nostalgia

Some people sport around in a car on the weekend. Others take care of family or cook meals of food. A few people get high on opium and sit in their dungeon apartment while still others go fishing or spend time in the mountains. Well, as it turns out, others, still, are turning to the past to recollect old memories and perhaps solve old mysteries. This personally solved a lot of mysteries for me, and was actually well researched, mentally affordable, and informative. The video came up after searching for "Captain Comic." I don't recall what triggered me to search for this, but I would suspect it had something to do with the way that my brain was jammed into the internal skull shell when I fell awkwardly in between the washing machine and pipe pile. Ouch.

By the way, interesting note at (not coincidentally) 4:20. Also the the end of the video soundtrack may trigger some lost emotions for you. For extra fun, see the video about the game Genie. That was a fucked up time in anybody's life. It was a like cut-up method applied to gaming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home