Thursday, August 31, 2006

I am The Trooper

I saw the president on TV today talking about 9/11 again. We shall never forget. Very soon we might get Iran good, but this frustrates me. Who supplied Iran with the information and encouragement? Russia, that's who. Now, my suggestion is that we get the current weiners off the hill and install a leader who's willing (and not a huge pussy) to go in and take those former commies out! As a kid, I'd always dream of being in the army specifically so I could fight the Russians. "The horse he sweats with fear, we break to run, the mighty roar of the Russian guns, and as we race towards the human wall, the screams of pain as my comrades fall." I would always dream of saying this, and riding my trusty old steed off into the death pond. But, as my luck goes, I will have none, and my nostalgic cries for battle will go unheard. Kids today will have this same feeling in twenty or so years when they will yearn to fight terrorists worldwide. And then we will, but only when the time is right. The time to fight the Russians is nigh and right, but first we have to use the democratic process to get the correct people in office. Don't let me down Brian.

1 Comments:

Blogger B.O.R.T. said...

Yeap. Konami's "Rush'n Attack" was an inspiration to many of us. "Get the glowing bazooka, Jonas!"

But you're right: it's time to nail the Russkies. I've read recently that Moscow is one of the world's most expensive cities, right up there with NYC, Tokyo, Rome, Paris. That's fucked; I mean, I *get* paying $15 for a meatball sandwich in NYC, but it's harder to justify $520 for a shitty hotel room in Moscow (home of the glue-sniffing children and their parents dead of Vodka, AIDS, or Vodka-associated AIDS).

Well, on the other hand, if Russia was really so awesome, why don't they throw Iran a bigger bone? Like some loose nukes, as they say.

Blog now officially TIA'ed. Suck it, eye in the sky!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home