Friday, September 29, 2006

A continuation of demise (...or joy)

If my "satan with the world and voting card" picture was ever appropriate for display, now is the time. Two great pieces of news, both coming from my own home state. My calling is now becoming more clear by the second... slow march I will begin.

#1 Idea

You ever heard of Jesus Camp? Well if you haven't, it's not too late. It's all about Jesus, and boy is it great! Oh, and it's in DEVILS LAKE. But that's only the superficial irony. Here's an "academic" type blog from an evangelist... I think. Read it and weep other godly figures, deities and worshipped items around the house.

3 Comments:

Blogger fiestawizard said...

To be incorporated later:

Types of conversations picked up at a local hometown diner
- why his daughter got pregnant
o I don’t know
- how many pancakes can you eat
o They fill you up fast, but they are delicious initially. Nobody knew how the pancakes got there and who paid for them, but I wasn’t about to leave them for trash.
- how you got that scab on your face
- prices of food are way up
- is grandma still alive?

3:35 PM  
Blogger B.O.R.T. said...

it took me a week to fully digest your post completely, to the stage at which I pooped it. it smells like a good idea, BUT... the fucking fargo forum wants me to pay $1.95 for that article! Now, that perhaps means that it is an extravagantly great article, fantastic and splendido. but... i will decline to pay it UNTIL you direct me otherwise (tell me that it's worth it... or not).

i want to see jesus camp, yes indeed! have you? i started to read the pentacostal blog, was interested and persuaded, then less interested, then less persuaded, then bored, then satan. shit! not again... the tables always turn when you start to convince people that "your god is an awesome god" like we sang at the christian camp i went to in south dakota one time with mark edwards and lisa ohs.

maybe i should post about that. vote now, kids!
{yes, b0Rt, post that funky shit!}
{no way, loserville!}

re: conversations at a local diner:
the truth will set us free. but really, isn't it amazing? (i want to eat at that diner next time...)

10:49 PM  
Blogger fiestawizard said...

Don't do it - in Minot they held a media burning session to get closer to God. What else do you want me to say?

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home